- Bryan Cranston second win in a row for breaking bad. Deserved beyond belief.
- Michael Emerson finally wins for Lost. I prefer John Locke but this is probably deserved.
- Kristin Chenowith for pushing daisies, its always great when someone wins for a canceled show.
- Tina Fey not winning best actress. I can live with Alec Baldwin but she's really not that good.
- I can't stress how much 30 Rock doesn't deserve this kind of praise. Three years in a row...what.
- Jon Cryer for Two and a half men. LOL
- Mad Men winning again. We get it.
The Emmy's is ever reducing its relevancy by being a continuing industry popularity contest. It deserves such a painfully under-written post
Trailer Battle: Hurricane Heist v Hard Rain
56 minutes ago