Wednesday 3 November 2010

Next Week's Movies


Saw 3D: I'd say who is left to possibly give a shit, but this is making more money then anything else this week. Ka-fucking-ching. Expectancy Level: 4/10

Let Me In: Opinion it seems has generally come around on Let Me In, which began an abomination and became something awesome. You can't touch my original, its sacred! Its perfect! You can do this to m...Oh the girl from Kick-Ass. Right, see I didn't know that. Expectancy Level: 7/10

Another Year: Mike Leigh film about English old people. Can I get a fuck yeah? Because this place is gonna last a while. Expectancy Level: 8/10

Due Date: Downey Jr and Galifiniakas is an interesting pairing, but the knives have come out for this so far, still I foster hope for it at least being a little bit funny. Expectancy Level: 6/10

Jackass 3D: You know, given that this is a cluster-fuck of a week and all, I might just skip this. Because I don't care how much it makes me laugh. It doesn't make me happy. Expectancy Level: N/A

No comments: