Monday 13 September 2010

Next Week's Movies

Devil: Right, there is no conceivable way this can be worse then the Last Airbender, the diminishing return thing has to stop now. Even if it is shit, it simply can't be that shit. Expectancy Level:5/10

The Other Guys: I think this looks serviceable in terms of hopefully being entertaining. I can't think of a more glowing anticipatory statement then that. Expectancy Level: 5/10

Winter's Bone: Yay, a good movie. I don't really think its wise to predict anything being better then it 8/10, save being disappointed by some very good movies. Still. Expectancy Level: 9/10

The Kid: I've no doubt that this will be good, but I am not in any way excited to see it. Not at all. Expectancy Level: 7/10

I'm Still Here: The possibly joking, possibly serious Joaquin Phoenix documentary/mockumentary is certainly going to be unforgettable. I don't quite know how else to phrase it then that. Expectancy Level: 6/10

No comments: