Wednesday 15 July 2009

SPIRAL 568's 101 greatest movie's of all time

So its finally here. The Countdown has begun. The time has arrived. So, after three cliched four word suspense builders I believe it is time to get to the point. I, who run this blog with inattention and relentless half-assery, am going to do a countdown of the 101 greatest movies according to me. Whose opinion you hold above all others. Allow me to explain the rules. Only one film per franchise so in theory only one godfather, one LOTR and one Star Wars. Not that there's any guarantee of these films making it of course. That's pretty much the only written rule but if I think of any more I'll be sure to add them post-posthumously. Its going to be a wild ride, with plenty of ranting, misuses of simple proverbs and questionable choices. Look for the first entry tomorrow....

No comments: