Tuesday 10 August 2010

Next Week's Movies

Yes I couldn't bring myself to see either Cats and Dogs 2 or Step Up 3D. My rules for not seeing movies are as follows. If they are completely not to my taste in any way and are also going to be complete shit and are not big enough to warrant too much press attention. Or sequels to movies that were unforgivably shit in the first place, or cash-ins if you will. Everything else I will see. Anyways, to next week.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice: You had me at Nicolas Cage playing a wizard. Even if this movie is shit, that can only be awesome. Expectancy Level: 5/10

The Last Airbender: Shyamalan's supposed masterpiece of cack was not the bomb everyone thought it would be, but everyone does seem to agree that it is shit. Who am I not to expect I'll toe that line too. We don't do trend-breaking here. Expectancy Level: 3/10

The Expendables: Sure to rival Twilight for the most unintentionally gay movie of the year, it will certainly be something to see. It will also be terrible, but it will be something to see. Expectancy Level: 5/10

Tinkerbell And The Great Fairy Rescue: What the fuck is up with this getting a mainstream release, still I'll probably see it just for the google hits. Expectancy Level: 3/10

No comments: