Thursday 21 January 2010

This Week's Films

Brothers - Politely reviewed film about brotherly strife and the after-affects of war on the common man. I expect it to be good but not amazing, in that special Oscar season kind of way. Expectancy Level: 7/10

A Prophet - It's got nothing but good word, but that title does irritate me like you wouldn't believe so we'll even it out. Expectancy Level: 7/10

Armored - Directed by the same Nimrod who will soon bring you Predators, I'm predicting pure unadulterated meh. Expectancy Level: 6/10

Ninja Assassin - Slow motion ninja ownage. I'd be lying if I wasn't slightly looking forward to this, in full knowledge that its going to be balls. Expectancy Level: 5/10

The Boys are Back - Slightly forgotten Clive Owen fatherhood movie, but it does look like a cheaply manipulative pity extractor to me. Expectancy Level: 6/10

Sheesh thats a lot of films.

No comments: