Friday 8 January 2010

This Week's Movies

Due to me unfortunately being a human being and having selfishly intruding commitments to reality to deal with. This week's reviews may be a couple of days late. They'll still be awesome though so hold on for them.

The Road: Despite mixed a reviews, I'm still firmly on the side of the positive. This kind of optimistic naivete has got me in trouble before though no doubt. Expectancy Level: 8/10

It's Complicated: An elderly wish fulfillment fantasy, starring Meryl Streep. I can't tell you quite how not excited about this I am. Expectancy Level: 6/10

Daybreakers: Ethan Hawke can't hold an action movie. In fact how is Hawke still getting lead roles in general. Cack. We're the folks with the crossbows indeed. Expectancy Level: 5/10

Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll: British movies about 70's or 80's music are quite common, and commonly quite good. This is a bit of a sleeper though, so we'll see. Expectancy Level: 7/10

No comments: